marco@otellovacanze.it

 
 
 
 
icona facebook
 
 
 
Icona email
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Lecce tourist home

 

Flats and villas in Salento

 
 

 
 

Let you wake up by the sound of the waves

 
Opening your eyes in the morning and watching the crystal clear sea on a beautiful sunny day is a dream that come true. Turn to us, thanks to our tourist homes in Lecce we will make your holiday memorable!

 
 

 
 
 
 

Our proposals

 
Otello Vacanze has about twenty-five apartments of different sizes: one-roomed, two-roomed and three-roomed apartments with double bedroom and living room. There is also the seafront villas, very large, able to comfortably accommodate up to ten people. The property is not provided with bedding, bath or table linen.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Location

 
Most of the holiday homes are located on the beautiful Salento coast to let you stay in touch with the unspoiled nature of our land. Porto Cesareo, Santa Maria al Bagno, Gallipoli, Torre Suda, Mancaversa, Torre Lapillo, Sant'Isidoro and Torre San Giovanni: you only have the embarrassment of choice. Golden sand or rocky coast? Ionian Sea or Adriatic Sea? Can not you just decide where to go? Turn to us, together we can dissolve your dilemmas.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

General conditions

 
Before booking please contact us and make sure the accommodation you choose is free during the period you are interested in. At the time of booking, you must pay a 30% of the total rental price by a simple credit transfer. You can pay the remaining 70% to our operator when you will have the keys.

During the low season, in June and September, we ask for a minimum stay of at least three nights; while in high season, in July and August, you must stay in our accommodation for at least seven nights, with check-in and check-out only on Saturday.